Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Marc Jacobs

Okay... I am obsessed with 'Marc' by Marc Jacobs magazine advertisements.
I have three tear-outs on my wall! Lol. They're so........ YES. They're so yes.

Teehee.
Tonight my boyfriend paid me a spontaneous visit...
Unfortunately, my parents would disapprove immensely of him, so the visit was sneaky and separated by a fence. >:) Lol. (I know, I know, I'm so BAD!) But it was very pleasant.

Ooh!
I'm excited about something. :) My English teacher was handing out essays belonging to students in the other 9th grade English honors class for a semi-peer editing. When she came up to my desk, she filed through some papers, hand-picked me an essay, and said "Here; Good writer to good writer."
Not too shabby for having a D in that class, right? I AM a decent essay-writer.... it's the homework that's my downfall.
I'm so damn LAZY. I never do my homework..... partially because my conscience is telling me, "Oh, Millieeee! Don't waste your time! You get the material, your vocabulary is already large enough, and your grammar is FINE! You don't Need homework, you Get the stuff!" But I know that's the wrong way to look at things..... it hasn't done me much good so far, and I doubt I'm going to convince Anyone that I'm 'too good' for homework.
Well, maybe if I write a persuasive essaaaay......

Eh. Too lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment